T-2000 KT120 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Quite capable of driving most difficult loads, ALLNIC T-2000 is one of the world's finest integrated amplifiers. This is a value packaged integrated unit boasting of a motorized 41 Silver Stepped Attenuator, 4 inputs including an XLR, massive output transformers, easy lift chassis.
The T-2000 has 70 watts of high power output and is a push-pull, triode/pentode switchable integrated amplifier. The T-2000 employs a house made quality attenuator, instead of standard, outsourced carbon film potentiometers. The Allnic attenuator provides complete channel balance and less distortion.
It uses only two stages of driving circuit to achieve +35dB of voltage gain, instead of three or four stages as one finds in many conventional integrated amplifiers. This results in less coloration and more speed in signal/sound reproduction.
The T-2000 has the following features:
- 70 watts of high power output. The T-2000 is a push-pull, triode/pentode switchable integrated amplifier.
- Remote controlled 41 steps silver contact attenuator. The Allnic attenuator provides complete channel balance and less distortion.
- High-quality, low noise and powerful driving circuitry - the T-2000 uses only two stages of driving circuit to achieve +35dB of voltage gain, instead of three or four stages as one finds in many conventional integrated amplifiers.
- “Full Engagement" Output Transformers - 4 independent, secondary windings which are always fully connected, never "idled".
- Large Nickel/FeSi Core Output Transformers - provides for higher inductance with fewer windings and results in the great benefit of an extremely wide range of output frequencies.
- "Soft-start" Circuitry - after sufficient warm-up only, provides the high voltage supply to the plate of each tube. This protective design results in prolonged tube life and fewer and less frequent issues with tube performance.
- Analogue Power Tube Current Monitors - In order to provide constant current (bias) monitoring for the power tubes, Allnic uses a separate analogue current meter for each tube. The meters make it exceptionally easy to see the status of each tube at any time and to respond immediately to any variation in bias by use of the bias control knob for the relevant tube.
- "On-the-Fly" Triode/Pentode Switching. Switching between triode and pentode operation can be done "on-the-fly" at any time while the amplifier is in use.
SEE OUR SPECIALS PAGE FOR DEMO MODEL ON SALE NOW!
Click here to view the Product Manual and specifications.